Summer Youth Camps
DeLaSalle’s summer youth camps give young people an opportunity to learn new or improve existing skills in a variety of sports and activities. This summer, students can choose from camps in eleven different activities – from developing their theatre stage persona to building their skills on the athletic court or field. Camp instructors, moderators, and coaches are current DeLaSalle staff members, alumni, and friends.
Annually, hundreds of students have attended the DeLaSalle summer camps, in part because DeLaSalle is centrally located, being the closest high school to downtown Minneapolis and to the University of Minnesota.
Each camp offers great fun, outstanding coaching, and directing, with an emphasis on fundamental skill development for participants. Students may sign up for a single camp or multiple camps.
- Future Islander Soccer Camp (June 26-29)
- Future Islander Football (June 26-29)
- Future Islander Cheer Camp (June 26-29)
- Future Islander Tennis Camp (July 24-28)
- Future Islanders Volleyball Skills Camp (June 26-29)
- Future Islander Boys Basketball Camp Week 1 (June 19-22)
- Future Islander Boys Basketball Camp Week 2 (June 26-29)
- Future Islander Boys Basketball Camp Both Weeks
- Future Islanders Theatre Camp (July 10-13)
- Future Islander Bible Camp (June 26-29)