The DeLaSalle Cafe offers nutritious breakfast and lunch items.
Breakfast is served each morning before school and lunch is served in three waves each day classes are held on campus.
Student Cafeteria Accounts
DeLaSalle uses the “LunchTime” online service to manage lunch money payments for breakfast and lunch meals. A copy of the booklet “LunchTime Parent’s Guide to Getting Started” is available by clicking here.
Creating a LunchTime Account, Linking Your Student to Your Account
Each family can create a LunchTime account to manage their student’s cafeteria money.
To create an account:
• Click here to visit the School Payment Portal website
• Select “Create an Account”
• Enter your information and click “Submit”
• Log-in to the account you just created. Look for and click on the blue “Add Student” button
• Enter 55401 for the “5 digit ZIP code”
• Select “DeLaSalle High School”
• Enter your student’s last name and first name
• Follow the prompts for creating an account and linking to your student’s account
Depositing Money Into a Student’s Account
Once a LunchTime account is created, families can add money for breakfast and lunches by using a credit card or electronic check payment. Please refer to LunchTime’s Parent Guide for complete instructions.
Credit card and debit card transactions are subject to transaction fees. The total fee for each transaction will display prior to finalizing your payment. Bank account deposits are limited to $1,000 within a 6-day period. The online deposit will appear in the school lunch system within 30 minutes of completing the transaction.
If you have any questions about LunchTime, please contact email@example.com.
Calendar & Category Legend:
- Lunch Calendar