DeLaSalle Parent Association
Welcome to the DeLaSalle Parent Association. We are a school-sponsored, volunteer-run organization - here to create community and provide opportunities for De parents to get to know each other, to support one another, and to encourage participation in the great things happening at DeLaSalle. We meet every month on the second Monday. The first meeting is September 9, 2013, 6:30 - 8:00pm
Please watch for an updated event calendar here - as well as information about happenings in The Source, and monthly e-mails.
Click here for a list of Parent Association volunteer opportunities.
Who We Are
Every parent and guardian is a welcome member, but there is no obligation for any particular level of formal participation. By engaging and collaborating together, we can all make DeLaSalle a stronger community.
DeLaSalle Staff Liaison:
- Mike O'Keefe or 612.676.7679
What We Do
We are working to support the De Parent community by:
- Providing inclusive opportunities for all and celebrating the diverse nature of our school,
- Actively welcoming and reaching out to new DeLaSalle families,
- Inviting parents and families to attend De events, sports and arts alike,
- Offering events for parents to connect with other parents, as well as learn about topic-specific programs at De that could benefit their child,
- Informing parents of ways they can be of service to DeLaSalle.
Photos from Island Pride Clean-up Day
Students and parents comb Nicollet Island picking up litter and raking leaves.